59/29-35 Lynch Street,
Hawthorn, VIC 3122
$1,065 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4218128
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Studio Apartment, affordable price at unbeatable spot
Brilliantly located just minutes' walk to Swinburne University, train, tram and all the action of Glenferrie Road is this ultra-modern studio apartment.
- Security entry
- Fully equipped kitchen with full sized gas hotplates, dishwasher and microwave
- Bar fridge provided
- Open plan lounge area
- Separate bathroom
- Private balcony with district outlook
- Split system for heating and cooling
- Communal laundry facilities
- Table and TV provided
- Gas is included in rent
Arranging an inspection is easy.
Go directly to www.littlerealestate.com.au to book your inspection or register to join an existing inspection.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, this is supplied only after you have inspected the property.
Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hawthorn
Lifestyle in Hawthorn
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
59/29-35 Lynch Street, Hawthorn, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Hawthorn.