NEW RENT:$370 per week - Fully Renovated
59/2 Wentworth Avenue,
Toongabbie, NSW 2146
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4535800
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fully Renovated, Sundrenched Unit!
Century 21 Eternity – is delighted to present this unit, superbly located minutes from Toongabbie station and busy Portico Plaza shopping centre. Freshly painted and featuring timber laminate flooring throughout, it's ready to just move straight into and start enjoying. Offering essentials such as air conditioning, built in wardrobes in both bedrooms, a gas equipped kitchen with dishwasher, a huge balcony and a secure car space plus storage cage.
* Spacious open plan living and dining area flowing out to a large balcony providing an abundance of natural light and is perfect for entertaining
* 2 large bedrooms with built in wardrobes in both bedrooms
* Brand new timber laminated flooring
* Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances with gas cook top
* Fully renovated bathroom, tiled throughout with new vanity
* Enormous balcony
* Split system air conditioning
* Internal laundry with dryer
* Underground secured car space with storage cage
300m walk to Toongabbie train station
400m walk to shopping plaza & Woolworths
150m walk to childcare centre
1.3km walk to Toongabbie West Public School
Contact our Rentals Team on 0450 360 076 for private inspection, this unit won't last long..
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Toongabbie
Lifestyle in Toongabbie
Walk to everything from 59/2 Wentworth Avenue, Toongabbie. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is unfurnished and ready to make your own.