59/204 Alice Street,
Brisbane City, QLD 4000
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3246665
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Charming 2 Bedroom in the CBD!
Bright, cosy and featuring a charming mid-century modern design, this fully furnished two bedroom apartment is in a fantastic location and features modern appliances and furnishings, as well as a spacious balcony with Brisbane Botanic Gardens and City views.
This apartment features:
- Full kitchen with a plethora of storage for food and kitchenware,
- Spacious lounge room and dining off kitchen with floor-to-ceiling windows, featuring a lovely view of Brisbane City and the Botanical Gardens,
- Tile and carpet flooring,
- Fully furnished, including one queen bed and two double beds, a large fridge, dining table and chairs, washing machine and dryer, kitchenware, dishwasher, and more!
- Ducted hot and cold air-conditioning throughout apartment,
- Spacious ensuite bathroom with shower plus a large bathroom with bathtub,
- Built-in wardrobes in bedrooms,
- 85 sqm living space internally plus 8sqm private balcony, for a total living area of 93sqm,
- Private balcony overlooking Brisbane's Botanic Gardens and Brisbane City,
- In-ground pool and lush gardens onsite,
- In a fantastic location across the street from the Botanic Gardens (Alice Street) in a relaxed, well-established apartment complex,
- Attentive onsite building management/security,
- Rent is inclusive of water (capped) and full furnishings,
- 6 - 12 month leases considered, 12 months preferred.
This apartment is in one of Brisbane's most sought after locations, within minutes reach of Queen Street Mall, restaurants, a vibrant night life, universities, transportation, and short stroll to South Bank. This apartment is also located within a short walk of bus and train stations and we have secured, 24/7 dedicated carspaces for rent separately onsite.
Inspections are by appointment only please. For more information, please contact Jon & Laura via email@example.com or by selecting 'Contact Agent' below.
0 Car spaces
Built In Wardrobe
Open Plan Lounge & Dining
Home and room furnishings
Queen Size Bed
Cooking Ware And Utensils
Crockery, Cutlery And Glassware
Dining Table & Chairs
Hot Water Electric
Number of levels
Built In Wardrobe
Single Fridge Space
Bus Coach Tours
Boat Canoe Hire
Water Sports Hire
Video Games Hire
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Brisbane City
Lifestyle in Brisbane City
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Brisbane City comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 59/204 Alice Street, Brisbane City today!
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how