59/172 Railway Parade,
West Leederville, WA 6007
$2,780 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4451306
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Top floor, two car bays and with city views
Positioned securely in the sought-after 'Motive Apartments' is this magnificently presented top floor designer apartment! Complete with quality finishes, open-plan design and a large entertainer's balcony this sensational apartment combines with superior 5 Star complex facilities and a central West Leederville location to present this season's best buying opportunity in the Western Suburbs! Become part of this exclusive community and enjoy the finest example of lock-up-and-leave and resort-style living in 2021.
This open-plan home features a free-flowing lounge, reverse cycle air conditioning, beautiful feature windows, nice ceiling heights, gourmet chef's kitchen with lavish appliances, dishwasher and stone bench-tops. Connect perfectly from your kitchen and dining through the large glass sliding door to the ultimate entertainer's balcony. The spacious Master Suite provides built-in wardrobes and reverse cycle air conditioning. The delightful second bedroom is airy and comes with its own built-in-wardrobe as well as air conditioning. The chic bathrooms are refreshing being perfectly tiled, spacious and airy.
Centrally located between Subiaco, Leederville and West Perth, only hundreds of meters to local trains and buses and just a few minutes' drives into our vibrant city center Motive Apartment's location ticks every box! Walk just meters to have coffee and breakfast every day at the very popular Hylin Cafe and Mary Street Bakery before being at work in the city in minutes.
- Stylish top floor 'Motive' apartment with CITY AND SUBIACO VIEWS;
- HUGE entertainer's balcony;
- Recessed designer LED lighting, lavish kitchen appliances including dishwasher and stone benchtops;
- Secure intercom access, undercover secure parking bay and 4sqm external storage room;
- Stainless Steel kitchen appliances;
- Reverse cycle air conditioning in living, Master Bedroom and 2nd Bedroom
- NBN ready
- 5-star resort-style facilities including, solar heated swimming pool, pool lounge, games room, fully equipped gym, Timber lined sauna, Outdoor BBQ and dining area, and Bar area
- 450m West Leederville School of Early Learning
- 500m Holyrood Park
- 500m Leederville Sporting Club
- 550m Mary Street Bakery
- 650m Coles West Leederville
- 700m Perth modern school
- 800m to new Bob Hawke College
- 800m Cambridge Medical School
- Electricity: Electricity Consumption is billed via Strata Manager and for tenant/s to pay 100% of Consumption.
- Gas: N/A
- Water: Water Consumption is including in the strata levy and for the owner to pay.
- Internet: Tenant to connect to provider and to pay 100% of consumption and connection costs
This apartment is currently for sale and the new tenant must agree that private viewings are hold.
Please contact Ines Atri 0420 501 492 to arrange your inspection.
ARE YOU A LANDLORD? We would love to hear from you. Contact our Principal Brendon Habak on 0423 200 400 or email email@example.com for a no-obligation and confidential conversation.
2 Garage spaces
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for West Leederville
Lifestyle in West Leederville
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in West Leederville comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 59/172 Railway Parade, West Leederville today!