58A Tom Roberts Parade,
Point Cook, VIC 3030
$1,086 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th November 2021
Rent ID: 4599883
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Furnished Room with Ensuite and Single Car Garage!
Everyone must be pre-registered to view the property under the current restrictions, link below to pre-register.
If not registered you will not be able to enter to view the property.
Share accommodation perfect for working couple or single!!! . Your own furnished room has its own WIR, kitchenette (incl fridge), ensuite, air con/heating. Wifi included unlimited data. You get the most spacious bedroom which is located at the rear of the property.
Great location on Tom Roberts Pde, Point Cook, walking distance to supermarkets, cafes/restaurants, take-aways and buses.
In addition to your secure private living space, the house has shared common areas including; full kitchen, laundry (with washing machine and clothes line), dining, living areas and maintained landscaped gardens. Room does come with single car garage that only you have access to.
Your self contained area has:
- split system air conditioning/heating
- secure key pad entry
- large fridge, microwave
- double bed
- comfy couch
- dining table and 2 chairs
- TV aerial connection point
- comes with secured single garage
You are in walking distance to:
- Boardwalk Central: 7/11, Chemist warehouse, privately owned large grocery shop for your convenience
- Featherbrook Shopping Centre: Woolworths, bakery, BWS etc
- Restaurants and cafes
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Point Cook
Lifestyle in Point Cook
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Point Cook is cosy and low-maintenance, equipped with everything you need. Apply now to rent 58A Tom Roberts Parade, Point Cook.