58A Longden Street,
Coopers Plains, QLD 4108
$720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3592296
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Close to Griffith University, Local Shops, QEII Hospital & Sports centers
This rooming accommodation is well appointed at a convenient location close to Griffith University, local shops and Sports centers.
Double Room Includes:
* Double Bed
* Private Ensuite Bathroom
* Study desk & Chair
* Lamp shade
* Built-in wardrobe with mirror & storage
* Individually lockable bedroom for privacy
* Window security screens
Common Area Features :
* 32 inch LCD LED T.V
* Shared Kitchen with fridge, Oven , microwave and sink
* Convenient backyard with fencing all around
* Washing Machine, Outdoor Clothesline and Dishwasher
* Perfect for students of Griffith University Nathan campus as it is only 2.1km away.
* Sorry couples - Single occupancy only.
The property is in close proximity to restaurants, 24/hr gym and shops. The Coopers Plains train station is also only 290m walking distance away and the public Coopers Plains Library is also walking distance at 390m.
The common area and kitchen is also cleaned by a professional cleaner at no extra cost every 2 weeks so the common area will always be tidy, one less thing to worry about!
Rent: Rooms vary from $180 - $210 per week with electricity, water, gas and unlimited wifi included in the rent.
Available lease takeover from the 14th of October 2019
Please Note: Only Students may apply
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this information used our best endeavors to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coopers Plains
Lifestyle in Coopers Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 58A Longden Street, Coopers Plains before you know it! Apply to rent this 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how