5879 Bruxner Highway,
Tabulam, NSW 2469
$1,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4108214
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
2 BEDROOM HOME ON A LARGE SHARED PROPERTY
2 Bedroom plus large sleepout family home on a large shared property.
This partly furnished older style home will be suitable for a small family looking to get out of town, a single working person or couple.
It has two bedrooms and a large sleepout that could easily be made into another two bedrooms. Renovated bathroom, older farm style functional kitchen and separate laundry and toilet.
Water is supplied via rainwater tanks and there is a large colour bond shed.
This property is the second house on a large working farm so strictly no pets are allowed.
To apply for a property through PRD Casino you will need to follow the process below:
1. Book in to view the property
2. Attend inspection
3. Complete all questions on application form and provide us with 100 points of ID, which must include photo ID and proof of income
4. Submit application for each person that will be residing at the property who is over the age of 18.
5. We will then do our best to get back to you as soon as possible
6. If your application is approved you need to be ready to pay a holding deposit of 1 weeks rent and sign the lease agreement straight away to secure the property
7. You will then need to have access to a 2nd week of rent and 4 weeks for your bond upon taking possession of the property
8. It is your responsibility to arrange your own utility connections
9. If your application is not approved you can apply for other properties
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tabulam
Lifestyle in Tabulam
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Tabulam could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 5879 Bruxner Highway, Tabulam today!