58 Via Inquiry,
Ngunnawal, ACT 2913
Available 15th June 2021
Rent ID: 3934119
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Conveniently Located 3bed Ensuite House, Perfect for a Family
** If displaying symptoms of Covid-19, please advise so that we could arrange video viewings.
The property features a tiled entry leading to a formal lounge/dining room segregated from the open-plan kitchen, dining and family room areas to the rear of the home.
The segregated main bedroom, located at the front of the home, includes a walk-in robe and ensuite. There are built-in robes in one of the additional bedrooms and the adjacent, main bathroom is well laid out and features a separate toilet, bath and shower.
The living space extends via sliding doors to the rear, covered entertainment area and private yard, providing ample room for the kids to play.
The home is a short walk away from the Ngunnawal Primary School and sports ground, and a few minutes' drive to Gungahlin town center.
* Ducted gas heating
* Separate formal living room
* Family & dining area adjoining kitchen
* Main bedroom includes a walk-in robe & ensuite
* Built-in robes in another bedroom
* Well-appointed kitchen with plenty of bench & storage space
* New gas cooktop, range hood, oven & dishwasher
* LED down lights throughout
* NBN connected
* Covered outdoor entertaining - Pergola
* Established trees and gardens
* Gated side access
* Double garage with remote control, internal access & room for storage
* Plenty of off-street parking
Only 500m to the Ngunnawal Primary School and Sports Ground
** The information contained in this ad is accurate to the best of our knowledge but we cannot determine its accuracy. It is best advised to make your own enquiries.
** Owner consent is required to have a pet on premises.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ngunnawal
Lifestyle in Ngunnawal
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 58 Via Inquiry, Ngunnawal. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.