58 Third Street,
Parkdale, VIC 3195
$4,500 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4100818
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Count Yourself Lucky With This 5-Bed Home
REGISTER NOW TO BE NOTIFIED OF ANY UPDATE
Located in the highly sought after "numbered streets" of beautiful Parkdale, this home boasts sizable proportions suited for larger families. You'll find this 5 bedroom, family home on the beachside of the highway and its features include:
- Five sizable bedrooms. Or you could use the home has a four-bedroom home with an
additional living zone
- Two updated bathrooms
- Sunfilled lounge room opening out to a garden
- Central kitchen with gas cooktop
- Separate laundry
- Split systems throughout the property and ducted heating
- Large rear yard enjoying the morning sun, ideal for the kids
- Plenty of off-street parking along the driveway
** GARAGE IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE LEASE **
Only moments to Thrift Park Shopping Centre for your groceries and a selection of cafes including Plantation Specialty Coffee which serves up a nice cup of coffee. Parkdale Train Station is a short walk away for your commute into the city, as well as the Parkdale shops for more great food options. Surrounded by some great schools including zoning for Mentone Primary and Parkdale Secondary. Finally, who could forget the clear waters and sandy shoreline of the nearby Parkdale beach?
Parkdale: Parkdale is nestled nicely between Mordialloc and Mentone and offers a friendly and very family-oriented area. Surrounded by parks, zoned for Primary and Secondary schools and a minute to shopping, the bay and station, this is the perfect family fit.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS. BOND $4.500.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Parkdale
Lifestyle in Parkdale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Parkdale? 58 Third Street, Parkdale could be your new home before you know it. The 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.