58 Simcoe Avenue,
Seaford Meadows, SA 5169
$2,580 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st October 2021
Rent ID: 4559497
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Brand New Condition Low Maintenance Home
**THIS PROPERTY IS NOW UNDER OFFER, NO FURTHER OPEN INSPECTIONS** Due the current COVID-19 restrictions we are only able to conduct open inspections of this property within the legislative guidelines. Please ensure you complete the following steps as soon as possible to secure an inspection time:
1) Apply online via Tenant Options: https://tenantoptions.com.au/
2) Register your interest by clicking on 'Request an inspection time' or 'Book an inspection' button and you will receive an email with further steps
This stunning low maintenance home is in brand new condition and offers low maintenance living with 2 seperate living areas!
- Formal lounge to the front of the home
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of a good size and both have built in robes
- The beautiful kitchen offers a dishwasher, 900mm gas cooktop & 900mm electric oven and plenty of storage space with overhead cupboards and a walk in pantry!
- Ducted cooling throughout and a split system reverse cycle air conditioner to the open plan living area
- The low maintenance rear yard includes artificial lawn, paved alfresco area and garden beds
Pets - Pets negotiable upon application, subject to references.
Standard water charges for usage and supply.
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seaford Meadows
Lifestyle in Seaford Meadows
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 58 Simcoe Avenue, Seaford Meadows. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.