58 Settler Way,
Karalee, QLD 4306
$3,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4556150
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Best of Riverfront living!
Welcome to this idyllic lifestyle riverfront home set on an acreage allotment! This gorgeous property brimming with elegance and brilliant architecture is sure to make you fall in love from the moment you walk in.
We are delighted to present you with 58 Settler Way boasting absolute river frontage, multiple entertaining options, generously sized bedrooms, and so much more! If you have been looking for your ultimate dream home, this is it. Apply today and make this stunning home yours.
Heres what youll love:
- Ideally positioned at the highest point in the area so you can enjoy the beautiful river and mountain views from the comfort of your own home
- This tranquil location will give seclusion and privacy so you feel like your only neighbour is the Brisbane River
- The study is ideal for those who are working from home
- Sparkling in-ground swimming pool overlooking the river is ready for you to take a dip on a warm, sunny day
- Outdoor entertaining deck has beautiful views
- Origin-installed 5.4Kw 3 phase solar panel system
- Walk along the undulating natural slope to the river
But wait, theres more!
- Master bedroom with river views, a walk-in wardrobe and a full ensuite with double spa, twin shower and double vanity
- Three additional bedrooms with built-in wardrobes and all with river views (ensuite in the fourth/guest bedroom)
- Third bathroom is a three-way layout with quality fittings and a linen cupboard
- Open-plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Rumpus room
- Large new kitchen with walk-in appliance pantry, ample storage space, stone benchtops and quality appliances including a dishwasher, a gas cooktop, and an electric oven
- Ducted multi-zoned air-conditioning
- Walk-in additional linen/storage cupboard
- Internal laundry with plenty of storage
- High ceilings in the open living area with wide opening sliding doors to the deck
- Timber flooring and quality tiling throughout
- Terraced lawn and landscaped gardens
- Garden shed
- Additional BBQ/alfresco area with wide river views underneath the house, or use as additional storage
- Double carport with easy access to the home
- Rainwater tank
- Huge turning circle and plenty of parking
- Internet, underground power and town water
Easy access to:
- Local schools in the area include: Karalee School, Mount Crosby State School, Karalee Community Kindergarten
- All your needs are covered with Karalee Shopping Centre, including Woolworths, Coles, a Medical Centre, and local eateries
- Breathe in nature at your nearby parklands: Kookaburra Park, Colleges Crossing Recreation Reserve and Murri Park
- Easy commute to Ipswich & Brisbane CBDs
WANT TO APPLY OR REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION?
Follow these easy instructions!
1. Go to https://rentals.tenapp.com.au/different/qld
2. Locate the property you want to view or apply for
3. Click 'Apply Now' or Book an Inspection' and follow the prompts
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Karalee
Lifestyle in Karalee
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
58 Settler Way, Karalee, a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Karalee.