58 Ross Parkway,
Gobbagombalin, NSW 2650
$1,920 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4397325
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Near new executive home in Estella Rise
Near new executive residence with an elevated rural outlook!
- Hard to find, 3 bedroom home WITH study
- Impressive street appeal with modern facade
- Spotted gum timber laminate flooring flows throughout this home with luxurious quality carpet in the bedrooms
- Designer kitchen with oversized breakfast bar featuring stainless steel appliances including electric oven, gas cooktop & dishwasher with water point for fridge
- Dining area flowing on from kitchen, opening out on to entertainers alfresco area complete with gas point for BBQ
- Spacious family room with TV point positioned to also allow viewing from kitchen & dining areas
- Designated study with built in desk, 2 x sets of drawers for office storage & complete with overhead shelving
- Oversized master bedroom at the front of the home to capture the view, complete with walk in robe, ensuite & wall mounted TV point for a luxury retreat
- Two additional bedrooms on own wing of the home, away from living areas & master bedroom, with easy access to main bathroom & both with built in robes
- Main bathroom that features stunning freestanding bath & vanity with drawers allowing for easy storage, with separate toilet
- Laundry with easy access off kitchen, with option to use either top or front loading washing machine, featuring heating vent & complete with built in quality clothes dryer
- Generous sized double lock up garage with remote control access, internal access to the home & access to the rear yard via an additional single roller door opening on to alfresco area
- Ducted evaporative cooling & ducted gas heating for efficient all year round comfort
- Private rear yard with lockable storage shed
- Extremely low maintenance, attractive front & rear yards for those that are time poor
- One for the security conscious with safety screens on all external doors & lockable windows
- Not one to be missed, this home has it ALL!
PHOTOS OR INSPECTIONS AVAILABLE ON REQUEST.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gobbagombalin
Lifestyle in Gobbagombalin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 58 Ross Parkway, Gobbagombalin is unfurnished and available to rent.