58 Mcgowen Crescent,
Liverpool, NSW 2170
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th May 2022
Rent ID: 4865455
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom Family Home
Ideally located in Liverpool, this 3 bedroom brick home is one to see! With a good sized floor-plan, this home boasts bright interiors, renovated kitchen with plenty of storage space, floorbooard and carpet throughout, one garage, brand new split system air-conditioning, freshly painted throughout and brand new blinds. Located close to schools, transport and shops.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Liverpool
Lifestyle in Liverpool
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Liverpool with plenty of room to move. 58 Mcgowen Crescent will be perfect for the growing family.