58 Kepplegrove Drive,
Sippy Downs, QLD 4556
$2,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th March 2021
Rent ID: 3869212
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious Family Home - Sippy Downs
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY***
ON YOUR MOBILE Click on the EMAIL AGENT button and enter your details, you will instantly receive a text message and email.
ON YOUR COMPUTER click on the BOOK INSPECTION button OR the VIRTUAL TOUR button, and follow the prompts.
You must register your details to be notified of any inspection times.
***PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR AGENCY DOES NOT ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS***
Once you register your details for a viewing of the property, you will receive a copy of our Tenancy Application Form via email.
Welcome to 58 Kepplegrove Drive, Sippy Downs.
This fantastic family home has been fully re painted throughout offering a fresh new feel, there is so much space on offer here with the open plan living area downstairs, the kitchen is spacious and open, with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and a large island bench. There is a study and separate laundry downstairs.
Upstairs there is another family room centred between the main bedroom to the right of the property with walk in robe and spacious ensuite, a stunning balcony off the main bedroom is perfect for the morning coffee or evening wine.
There are three fantastic sized bedrooms to the left of the family room with a full family bathroom, there is built ins and ceiling fans throughout as well as large split systems upstairs and downstairs.
There is a lovely outdoor entertainment area that is private and offers low maintenance lawns and gardens, perfect for the pet and kids.
These are just some of the things we love about 58 Kepplegrove Drive;
- Huge open plan living area
- Spacious kitchen with modern appliances and dishwasher
- Air conditioners and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully repainted throughout
- Spacious bedrooms with built ins
- Large Main bathroom
- Powder room downstairs
- Separate Laundry
- Solar panels!
- Study or home office
- Double garage
- Main bedroom with private balcony, walk in robe and spacious ensuite
- Low maintenance lawns and gardens
- Close to Sunshine Coast University, schools and shopping centre
- And much, much more.
A pet will be considered on application
The property is water efficient, therefore tenants will pay for water usage.
An inspection is a must to fully appreciate this beautiful family home.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sippy Downs
Lifestyle in Sippy Downs
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Sippy Downs is pet-friendly and includes study. Apply to rent 58 Kepplegrove Drive, Sippy Downs today!