58 Keppel Street,
Emu Park, QLD 4710
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
$2,400 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 8th November 2017
Rent ID: 2508666
Living at the beach couldn't be better right here at Shelly's Beach! Just being meters away for a morning walk and a swim. Great views from both front decks out over to Great Keppel and other islands of Keppel Bay.
Upstairs you will find two very generous sized bedrooms, with sliding doors in the Main bedroom leading straight out onto the upper deck, and capturing fantastic ocean views. The ensuite features a large vanity, and a very generous sized double shower. A large walk-in robe finishes this dream bedroom. Completing the upstairs layout is a living area which also leads out onto the deck, a convenient kitchenette and computer nook.
Downstairs, there are two more bedrooms with built-ins, another tiled living area, kitchen/ dining, main bathroom / toilet, and a separate formal dining room, which could also be used as an office or home gym room.Towards the back of the home, you will be surprised to find a large granny flat, complete with separate bathroom/toilet, combined bedroom & living space, and fully functional kitchen. A large in-ground pool complete with a lovely water-feature, a terrific undercover pergola area, and to save the best for last spacious room dedicated especially to serve as a rumpus, opening up to the pool area, and complete with a stunning timber and bar. Inspect today!
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2017. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Simplify your next move
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Get your bond paid upfront!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- $500 per week
- 78 Schofield Parade, Kep...
- $500 - $800 / week
- 34 Coolwaters Esplanade,...
- $580 p/w
- 10 Christine Avenue, Lam...
- $500 p/w incl. pool maintanence
- 62 Bottlebrush Drive, La...
- $500 per week - With a pool and solar!
- 36 Olympia Avenue, Pacif...
- $550 Per Week
- 2/12 Breakwater Drive, R...
- $500 p/w
- 32 Oleander Avenue, Tara...