58 Hinder Street,
East Maitland, NSW 2323
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd March 2020
Rent ID: 1571885
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ART DECO BEAUTY
Ideally located close to shops and schools being 650 metres to Tenambit shopping precinct and 750 metres to Maitland High School.
* Tastefully renovated throughout, this lovely art deco home retains some of its original features including polished timber floors and high decorative ceilings.
* Living areas include a separate lounge room which flows through to the formal dining as well a spacious sunroom with study nook which overlooks the level backyard.
* The kitchen has plenty of cupboard space and granite benchtops, a dishwasher and stainless steel appliances including a gas cooktop.
* An updated bathroom has an original deep bath and separate shower.
* The single garage is of a good size and has an undercover area off to the side for outdoor entertaining.
* Ceiling fans and split system air conditioning is provided for year round comfort.
*Sorry no pets
* Register your interest to receive updates on this home.
* School zone: https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder
"Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations."
1 Garage space
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for East Maitland
Lifestyle in East Maitland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
58 Hinder Street, East Maitland, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in East Maitland.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how