$450 per week / $1955 per calendar month
58 Everton Drive,
Mernda, VIC 3754
$1,955 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4683888
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Walking distance to Mernda Village Drive shopping distric and St Joseph's Catholic Primary School!
Immaculately presented and near new! Spacious 4 bedroom house with low maintenance yard!
- 4 generous size bedrooms. 3 bedrooms feature double mirrored doors.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and generous walk in robe and retreat area.
- Ensuite with twin vanity.
- Central Bathroom and separate toilet.
- Large open kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and 900mm Oven.
- Light filled open meals/family area.
- Ducted Heating and evaporative cooling.
- Alfresco entertainment area.
- Low maintenance front and rear yard.
- Double remote garage with internal access.
Within walking distance to all amenities, schools and bus transportation!
To Register to book for an inspection simply click on the ' Book Inspection on the Ray South Morang website' button to register your interest By registering, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations to your appointment. You MUST enter your details to book an inspection time. You will be sent a 2apply link which will allow you to apply for pre approval.
Current government directions require all open home attendees to be fully vaccinated. If you are fully vaccinated you are welcome to attend one of the advertised inspection times, where proof of vaccination is required prior to entry. If you are not fully vaccinated and would like to view this home please contact our team to organise a private inspection. We thank you for assisting us as we implement directions from the Victorian government.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mernda
Lifestyle in Mernda
You could be living at 58 Everton Drive, Mernda before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.