58 Bottlebrush Crescent,
Redbank Plains, QLD 4301
$1,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4375702
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet Living - At the end of a Cul-de-sac
Register now to inspect
* 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
* Separate Living and dining area
* Air conditioned living area
* Large family bathroom
* Separate toilet
* Internal laundry
* Single lock up garage
* Low maintenance fenced yard
* Pets considered upon application
Please note this property is water compliant and charges apply.
To register a viewing and start your application visit: https://app.snug.com/apply/RHGoodna
PLEASE NOTE - if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
PLEASE NOTE - we do not accept 1Form applications.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Redbank Plains
Lifestyle in Redbank Plains
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Redbank Plains with plenty of room to move. 58 Bottlebrush Crescent will be perfect for the growing family.