58/4 Francis Road,
Artarmon, NSW 2064
$1,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4158867
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Wonderfully Located Appartment / View by Appointment
Take advantage of generous spaces and the convenience associated with apartment living. This huge, beautifully bright solid brick apartment brings both together brilliantly.
Completely private, offering a superb sense of independence and individuality whilst being only moments to the Railway station, shops and within Artarmon Primary catchment.
- Combined lounge & dining areas;
- Balcony with district views;
- Two spacious bedrooms, well appointed kitchen;
- Bathroom with separate bath tub & shower;
- Internal laundry, security car space.
"Engelfield" is an attractive, well maintained and sought-after security building with lush gardens, swimming pool,games room, intercom entry & lift access.
APPLY NOW via https://t-app.com.au/dfj
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Artarmon
Lifestyle in Artarmon
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 58/4 Francis Road, Artarmon. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.