LEASED FIRST DAY ON THE MARKET!!!
58/3-13 Bundarra Avenue,
Wahroonga, NSW 2076
Rent ID: 4486902
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
LARGE UNIT IN THE HEART OF WAHROONGA
PLEASE NOTE: Due To Covid Restrictions our Listings are to view by APPOINTMENT ONLY or Virtual Walkthrough.
This modern apartment located in the Filadelfia complex comes with spacious living & light-filled rooms & is within a 10 minute walk to Wahroonga station, shops, cafes & the lovely Wahroonga park plus only a short walk to the local prestige schools of Abbotsleigh & Knox Grammer. Generously sized at 98sqm this unit won't disappoint.
- Modern, north-facing Living & Dining areas with seamless connection to open balcony
- Generously sized master bedroom with oversized ensuite
- Combined modern open living and dining
- Built-in wardrobes and hidden laundry
- Ducted Air-conditioning throughout
- Entertainers kitchen with gas cooking and stainless steel appliances
- Large breakfast bench with additional countertop space
- Leafy outlook with treetop views
- Double car space + Additional Storage Cage
- Moments from Wahroonga Station and local cafes
- Stroll to Wahroonga park and private schooling
We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective applicants are advised to carry out their own investigations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Wahroonga
Lifestyle in Wahroonga
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit. 58/3-13 Bundarra Avenue, Wahroonga is unfurnished and available to rent.