57A Temple Street,
Stanmore, NSW 2048
Available 21st May 2021
Rent ID: 4392054
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Spacious three bedroom home
This gorgeous home presents classical and tasteful contemporary finishes throughout. It's a stroll to a host of attractions including Stanmore station, charming village shops, cafes and local schools.
- Two double bedrooms main with built-ins and sun drenched balcony.
- Third bedroom with built-ins making this an ideal nursery or study.
- Modern eat-in kitchen featuring quality appliances.
- Living area with wide french doors onto courtyard.
- Decorative full bathroom and separate concealed laundry.
- Bright and airy interiors, polished timber floors, high ceilings, ornamental fireplace, side access to courtyard and automatic garage.
- Leisurely stroll to vibrant King street entertainment, easy access to the CBD.
To register for an INSPECTION, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a LINK to register. Please NOTE if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stanmore
Lifestyle in Stanmore
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 57A Temple Street, Stanmore before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.