57A Pollard Street,
Glendalough, WA 6016
Rent ID: 3593130
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Nearly New Townhouse in Glendalough
Modern and fully furnished double story townhouse located at Pollard Street, Glendalough for rent, 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets; walking distance to Glendalough Train Station and Glendalough Shopping centre; Churchlands High School Catchment zone Etc...
It is good opportunity for a big family to enjoy this quality property has to offer !
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glendalough
Lifestyle in Glendalough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 57A Pollard Street, Glendalough is fully furnished and available to rent.