5795 Princes Highway,
Warncoort, VIC 3243
$1,906 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3201544
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Contemporary Home in Rural Setting
This recently renovated mid-century house boasts contemporary interior design, stylish fittings and is a short 10 minute drive from Colac - this is country living at its best!
The property features:
-Two queen size bedrooms and one double bedroom
- Built-in robes
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Kitchen with plenty of cupboards and bench space
- Verandah with outdoor seating and beautiful views to Lake Colac and across Western plains
- Central heating throughout the house and air-conditioning in the loungeroom
- Two televisions; one in living room, one in main bedroom
- Ample parking
- Laundry with washing machine and dryer
Property comes furnished.
Follow the below link for more information.
Inspection by appointment only.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*. A wireless antenna may be installed on the property.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Warncoort with plenty of room to move. 5795 Princes Highway will be perfect for the growing family.