5708/462 Elizabeth Street,
Melbourne, VIC 3000
$3,900 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3820679
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Victoria One Furnished 1-Bed with Amazing City Views!
* Due to the recent outbreak of COVID-19, please contact listing agent directly or click "Book an inspection" below to arrange private viewing. We highly recommend prospective tenants to place an application prior to viewing. *
Centrally located walking distance to Melbourne Central, Chinatown, Victoria Market, University of Melbourne and RMIT. Victoria One is quick to set the benchmark for quality city living!
- One spacious bedroom with BIR
- Natural light filled open plan living/dining area with city views from 57th floor.
- Modern kitchen equipped with quality Miele stainless steel appliances and ample storage
- Sleek bathroom with porcelain tiles and shower
- European laundry
- Timber flooring in the living spaces, carpet in the bedrooms
- One secure auto-stacker parking (Limited to vehicle's height of 1.6m)
To ensure fastest response, application can be submitted in prior to open inspection through 1Form online (simply click "Apply online" under the agent's contact in this page) or via Tradition application form, which is available from:
Please send Applications to email@example.com with supporting documents ( 2 IDs, payslips, and latest bank statement)
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not pre-register you will not be notified of any open for inspection cancellations or updates on the property.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Melbourne
Lifestyle in Melbourne
5708/462 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Melbourne.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how