57 Ward Street,
Tewantin, QLD 4565
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 16th November 2020
Rent ID: 4117110
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Highly Sought After Old Tewantin on Ward St.....BREAK LEASE
Robert James Realty Property Management presents this 3 bed house for rent in TEWANTIN
Pets on application
In Tewantin sits a Modern Home Offering open plan living dining and kitchen overlooking the expansive undercover outdoor area. There are 3 spacious bedrooms, the main bedroom is air conditioned with an ensuite and huge walk in robe. The other 2 bedrooms have built in robes and ceiling fans. An additional study nook with built in desk, air conditioned media room, a gourmet kitchen with huge walk in pantry, low maintenance gardens with fenced yard and double lock up garage with remote access complete this comfortable home. All this and conveniently located with walking distance to Downtown Tewantin, Ward St Park, Public Transport, Schools, Shops and Harbour town. This is THE perfect spot. Don't let this one pass you by, Apply today! Pets considered on application.
Available for an initial 6 month lease only, however a longer lease may be negotiated with an increase in rent for the period after the end of the first 6 months.
***HOW TO BOOK AN INSPECTION WITH ROBERT JAMES REALTY ***
1) Go to our Robert James Realty website and click Book Inspection' on this Tewantin rental property
2) Click Email Agent' and Robert James Realty Property Management will instantly respond to you with available inspection times
Please note, you must register with your details with our Robert James Realty Property Management Team to confirm your appointment and be updated of any changes to the inspection.
If no one registers than the inspection may not occur.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Tewantin
Lifestyle in Tewantin
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 57 Ward Street, Tewantin is unfurnished and available to rent.