57 Victoria Knox Avenue,
Rowville, VIC 3178
$2,390 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3619047
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
$550/week Substantial Family Living in A Popular Pocket!
Nestled in a popular and sought after Sovereign Crescent Estate and surrounded by a quiet and safe neighbourhood close to golf course, parklands, this spacious family home presents generous proportions with a well-executed floor plan delivering sundrenched and spacious living.
• 4 bedrooms including a large master bedroom with full ensuite and walk in robe
• 3 living zones including generous lounge room,formal dining,Theatre room, large meals/family area off the modern kitchen
• Spacious modern kitchen with granite benchtop,glass splashback and Bosch state of the art stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher and plenty of storage with generous natural lighting
• Gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling and air conditioning offering year round comfort
• Stunning high end bathrooms with gleaming porcelain tiles have the latest stylish fittings
• Outstanding outdoor entertainment with large backyard ideal for the kids to play or pets to roam
• Remote control double garage with rear access to park the boat or trailer
• Conveniently located near a short stroll to all desired amenities and facilities
Superb conveniently situated in the highly sought-after position within walking distance to Karoo Primary school, childcare, parkland and the prestigious Waterford Valley Golf course and within handy access to sporting facilities, bike tracks and bus services, only minutes away from Stud Park Shopping Centre, this spacious family home offers comfortable living perfect for a growing family. Inspection is a must!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Rowville
Lifestyle in Rowville
Picture yourself living at 57 Victoria Knox Avenue, Rowville. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how