57 Shelley Street,
Sunnybank, QLD 4109
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 15th November 2021
Rent ID: 4607344
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Sunnybank Central Convenient Location
This lovely family home is located in the central heart of Sunnybank. Beautiful environment, nice and quiet neighbourhood. Walking distance to bus stop, train station, Market Square, SunnyPark Shopping Centre, Sunnybank Plaza and MacGregor State School.
* 5 good sized bedrooms with built-in-robe.
* Master bedroom with ensuite and air conditioning.
* Neat and tidy kitchen, large benchtop and plenty of cupboards.
* Separate Lounge and dining.
* Open plan living with air conditioning.
* Separate Laundry
* Landscaped yard and low maintenance garden.
* undercover pergola.
* Individual single lock up garage.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Sunnybank
Lifestyle in Sunnybank
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with air-conditioning. 57 Shelley Street, Sunnybank is perfect for the growing family.