57 Sandpiper Circuit,
Aberglasslyn, NSW 2320
$2,320 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4593249
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great Family Home
* 4 bedrooms, master with walk in wardrobe and ensuite.
* The remaining bedrooms contain built in robes.
* Formal lounge at the front of the home, ideal for those family movie nights.
* Open plan living/dining space, the heart of the home and a great spot for entertaining.
* Modern kitchen with quality appliances and plenty of cupboard space.
* Separate laundry.
* Ducted airconditioning throughout
* 2 car garage with internal access.
* Outdoor undercover alfresco area.
* Spacious yard for the kids
* Pets on application
* Register your interest to receive updates on this home.
* School zone: https://education.nsw.gov.au/school-finder
APPLICATION PRE-APPROVALS - If you are interested in this property submit an application ASAP! You can either apply online via 1form or alternatively you can fill out a paper application form (found on our website).
Whilst all care has been taken preparing this advertisement and the information contained herein has been obtained from sources, we believe to be reliable, PRDnationwide Hunter Valley does not warrant, represent or guarantee the accuracy, adequacy, or completeness of the information. PRDnationwide Hunter Valley accepts no liability for any loss or damage (whether caused by negligence or not) resulting from reliance on this information, and potential clients should make their own investigations.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aberglasslyn
Lifestyle in Aberglasslyn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 57 Sandpiper Circuit, Aberglasslyn before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.