57 Meehan Street,
Matraville, NSW 2036
$7,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4195242
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
"Architecturally designed home with unparalleled features"
Located in one of the most prestigious streets in Matraville closest to the beautiful Malabar beach, shops, transport and park areas.
This superbly intelligent design has a thought out floorplan with proportions unparalleled in spaciousness, comfort and flow. This home offers modern living with edge and impact.
Stand out features
- 4 bedrooms, two with ensuite, 3.5 bathrooms and extensive built in wardrobes and storage throughout
- A spacious master suite haven including double shower, new walk in wardrobe, extensive storage, private Juliet balcony.
- Expansive kitchen with induction cooktop, integrated dishwasher and fridge. Custom polished concrete benchtops and bespoke bamboo joinery.
- Internal bamboo atrium providing a central Zen element to the core of the home and a stunning night feature across two levels.
- Commissioned original graffiti wall as you enter the home by poplar artist provides a backdrop to a large versatile study space.
- A small separate workshop offers endless possibilities to become your new arts studio, teenagers retreat or unique design space.
- Large laundry leading out to the garden with Indoor/outdoor shower to rinse off after your swim at the beach
Polished concrete floors across two levels with under floor heating, leading design magnetic closing doors, 300L water tank and solar panels,
- Rare and very private sanctuary backyard, perfect for entertaining with established trees and your very own cooks' vegetable garden ready to make your own.
- Private rear lane access steps away from your new favourite coffee shop
- 1 car garage with a further 2 external car spaces
Available 29 January 2021
Inspect: Strictly By Appointment - Please call for an inspection
Details Donna Rooke 0438138596
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Matraville
Lifestyle in Matraville
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom house in Matraville is pet-friendly and includes deck, intercom, and balcony. Apply to rent 57 Meehan Street, Matraville today!