57 Esther Street,
Eden Hill, WA 6054
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 18th March 2020
Rent ID: 3459635
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently built 3x2 Home Close to bus stops taking you straight to train station and city
Here is your opportunity to rent a modern and secure 3 bedroom & 2 bathroom home has street frontage and a private courtyard and a deck for outdoor entertainment or the kids. Next to Eden Hill primary school and walking distance to bus stops that will take you straight to Bassendean train station for a short train ride into the city for work.
This home is perfect for busy individuals who want security, privacy and convenience at their doorstep! Very low maintenance yard, no garden to maintain!
* Home was recently built with quality fixtures and floor coverings
* Stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* 3 good size bedrooms
* Master bedroom with ensuite, 2nd separate bathroom and toilet
* Reverse Cycle Aircon in all bedrooms and living areas (4 units)
* Large private courtyard and extra enclosed deck area for outdoor entertainment
* 1 remote lockup garage
* Plenty of parking at the front for visitors to park
* 2 minutes walk to Eden Hill primary school for the kids
* 5 minutes walk to bus stops to take you straight to Bassendean train station
IT'S SO SIMPLE TO BOOK AN INSPECTION!
Click on Book an Inspection select a time and day if available and register your details. If we don't have a time listed that suits please send us an enquiry.
IMPORTANT: if you do not register to attend we can't notify you of any changes or cancellations. Viewings may be cancelled if no one is registered to attend.
This Property is managed by Box Property Management
Flat Rate Property Management, One Fixed Fee, No Hidden Fees
1 Garage space
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eden Hill
Lifestyle in Eden Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
57 Esther Street, Eden Hill, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Eden Hill.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how