57 Cypress Avenue,
Glen Waverley, VIC 3150
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4364196
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
WALK TO GLENDAL PRIMARY SCHOOL!
This lovely three-bedroom family home includes a variety of features that are sure to impress.
- Polished floorboards throughout
- Kitchen with adjoining meals area
- Gas cooking and dishwasher
- Family room to covered outdoor entertaining area
- Central Family Bathroom
- Separate toilet and laundry
- Double garage
Only a short walk to Glendal Primary, Wesley College and Hillview Secondary College.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Glen Waverley
Lifestyle in Glen Waverley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 57 Cypress Avenue, Glen Waverley is unfurnished and available to rent.