57 Beaconsfield Street,
Beaconsfield, NSW 2015
Rent ID: 4123378
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRAND NEW TERRACE FOR LEASE
A wonderful opportunity to lease one of these award winning designed Torrens Title Terraces, in the heart of one of Sydney's most sought after suburbs.
Features 4 spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, 3 bathrooms, powder room and remote lock up garage.
An abundance of natural light streams through the centre light well of each terrace which is also complimented with high ceilings and ducted air-conditioning throughout.
Each kitchen offers state of the art appliances, stone bench tops with breakfast bar, dishwasher and microwave also included.
Floor to ceiling sliding doors allow access to a tiled BBQ alfresco area and private landscaped gardens.
Just a short stroll to fabulous cafes and eateries, yet retaining an urban feel, these homes are in an enviable location to all major hubs, transport and schools.
Close proximity to Sydney CBD and Airport
- 3 balconies
- Timber flooring throughout all bedrooms
- Miele cooking appliances and dishwasher
- Ecosmart Fireplace
- Combined washer/dryer
- Daikin ducted Air-conditioning
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom tap fittings
- Gas BBQ
- Alarm, CCTV Security & Video Intercom
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beaconsfield
Lifestyle in Beaconsfield
This 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with alarm system, intercom, and air-conditioning. 57 Beaconsfield Street, Beaconsfield is perfect for the growing family.