57/83 Whiteman Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
Available 29th July 2021
Rent ID: 4478648
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Inspection for Registered Clients Only
Inspections by registered appointment only. No entry permitted without prior appointment
FURNISHED - This stunning 1 bedroom apartment has everything you need, featuring floorboards and quality furnishings throughout! Located in the quieter end of the street at the Centurion Complex, enjoy the peace and quiet whilst still being close to everything with Crown, South Melbourne, the CBD and South Wharf all just a quick walk or tram ride away.
- Fully equipped modern kitchen with gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher, fridge, microwave and plenty of cupboard space.
- Living/ dining area complete with timber flooring, split system air conditioning opening out to private balcony. Dining area includes table that seats 4 comfortably, Couch, Coffee table, TV with unit and study area.
- Spacious light filled bedroom includes Queen Size bed, bedside table, chest of drawers and mirrored wardrobe.
- Clean and tidy bathroom with European style laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer.
- Neutral colour scheme and blinds in all rooms
Features: Building has secure swipe entry and intercom as well as facilities including indoor heated pool, spa, gymnasium and tennis court.
*Please note this building has an embedded network for one or more utility supplies.
For further information please speak to your Leasing Executive.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment in Southbank comes fully furnished. Apply to rent 57/83 Whiteman Street, Southbank today!