57/29 Dawes Street,
Kingston, ACT 2604
$2,040 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3742539
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Two bedroom apartment in a new development set in leafy surrounds!
From the new open plan kitchen and lounge room to the new kitchen appliances and the refreshing new bathroom, you can enjoy a modern unit in an already established location.
This two bedroom unit comes with a well-appointed open plan kitchen including Bosch appliances, a great use of cupboard space and beautiful stone bench tops. The bathroom has been tastefully designed with quality fixtures and fittings and also includes European style laundry with dryer.
Kingston contains the Kingston Shopping Centre, one of the earliest shopping areas built in Canberra. Enjoy all the area has to offer with leafy streets, a convenient central location, and an abundance of great shopping/dining locations.
Basement storage cage
Built-in robes in both bedrooms
Reverse cycle heating/air-conditioning
Stainless steel Bosch appliances
HRE does not accept 1form applications.
Exhibitions made easy:
1. Click on "BOOK INSPECTION".
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time is available or if the time does not suit, please register and we will contact you once access is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
Available from 06/05/2021
Consent is required to keep an animal!
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kingston
Lifestyle in Kingston
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment. 57/29 Dawes Street, Kingston is unfurnished and available to rent.