57/268 Johnston Street,
Annandale, NSW 2038
Rent ID: 4528279
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
STUNNING 1970s APARTMENTS INVIGORATING BOTANICAL VIEWS. AWESOME LOCATION. SECURE CAR SPACE. NEAR LIGHT RAIL & HARBOUR.
Located within the iconic 1970s Ann & Dale building, these exceptional one bedroom apartments have just undergone a brilliant rejuvenation that combines cool retro with city chic. The spacious living areas have huge windows allowing for an excellent flow of light and air. Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors open out to good-sized balcony with calming views of bushy canopies. The kitchens feature stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops, retro subway tiling and elegant timber-look floorboards. Bedrooms take in the amazing outlooks and have built-in wardrobes. Additional features include revamped bathrooms, reverse cycle air-conditioning and large secure car space.
The Ann & Dale building features internal tropical gardens and atrium breezeways and 70s-inspired graphics. And the awesome location cannot be beaten. Cool cafes, restaurants, pubs and acres of parklands are just down the road. Get to the CBD and Sydney's East in moments via the Anzac Bridge and Cross City Tunnel. The light rail is around the corner and the largest urban renewal development in the Southern Hemisphere, the Bays Precinct is about to begin. Then moments away, Harold Park Tramsheds is set to be Sydney's next foodie mecca.
Apartment features include:
- Invigorating botanical views, perfect by day or night
- Spacious, airy, light-filled living areas
- Floor-to-ceiling glass sliding doors to balcony
- New kitchens with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops and chic revamped bathroom
- Near new timber-look flooring in kitchens with plush carpets elsewhere
- Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Painted throughout, reverse cycle air conditioning
- Car spaces in secure building with internal tropical gardens and atrium breezeways
- Awesome location, right on the light rail, moments to parklands, harbour foreshore, cool cafes and restaurants, iconic pubs, Darling Harbour and the CBD
- Rarity for the Inner West, these 70s apartments are situated amidst historic homes in highly sought-after Annandale
N.B. Photos are of the generic Ann&Dale apartment with a similar layout.
1 Open space
Property Links new
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Annandale
Lifestyle in Annandale
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
57/268 Johnston Street, Annandale, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Annandale.