57/133 Lincoln Street,
Perth, WA 6000
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 10th December 2020
Rent ID: 4175854
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Light, Bright and Airy Urban Living with a VIEW!
You'll fall in LOVE with this unit, Superbly situated in the heart of Perth with just a short walk to the CBD, Swan River, shopping and entertainment precincts, Elizabeth Quay and Langley Park, Condor Tower is the location of choice of business professionals with buses coming every 10mins.
Stunning light and bright 2 bedroom 1 bathroom unit with newly refurbished kitchen and painted through out on the Sixth floor with your balcony over looking the Beautiful hustle and bustle on Beaufort Street what more could you ask for!
More photos to follow!
* Two Bedrooms
* Shared spacious bathroom and laundry
* Separate Toilet
* Carpet to the bedroom's
* Wooden Floor boards to living area's
* Well appointed modern kitchen
* Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning
* 1 x Car Bay Secure parking behind gate
* Secure gate with remote control for parking
* Electricity, Gas and Water accounts all separately metered and issued by the strata manager.
1 min walk to Mary St Bakery
1 min walk to Hyde Park
8 mins walk to James St Northbridge
11min walk to IGA Mt Lawley
Next door to Highgate Primary School
Dont miss your opportunity to call me HOME, contact Kelly on 9451-9566 or Kelly@bwbabckhouse.com.au to secure your viewing before its too late.
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Perth
Lifestyle in Perth
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 57/133 Lincoln Street, Perth. This 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom unit is unfurnished and ready to make your own.