57/120 Sturt Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$1,999 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4556807
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in the desirable resort style complex "Sutherland Place", this two bedroom apartment offers comfortable living and is perfectly situated in a highly sought after location. Enjoy close proximity to CBD, Crown complex, Melbourne Arts Centre, Southgate, public transport, restaurants/cafe's and much much more. Accommodation includes:
- Security entrance
- Open living/dining area opening out to large size balcony overlooking internal gardens
- Two generous sized bedrooms BIRs
- Large bathroom with shower over bath
- Separate toilet
- European Laundry with dryer included
- Secure under cover parking for x1 car space
- Free use of resort style facilities including outdoor pool, spa, gym and tennis court.
***Due to current COVID-19 requirements, we require all tenants to register to inspect***
TO INSPECT, Please refer to the listed inspection time/s. If no inspection time is available or you are not able to make the listed time/s please select Book an Inspection Time or Contact Agent and register your interest.
PLEASE NOTE: Open for Inspection times and Property Availability is subject to change without notice. We highly recommend registering for an inspection you are going to attend to avoid disappointment for cancellations. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified by SMS if the inspection is cancelled.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
57/120 Sturt Street, Southbank, a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Southbank.