56B Hamilton Street,
Bassendean, WA 6054
$1,360 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4582262
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Quiet & Cosy, fantastic location!
3 BED 1 BATH PRIVATE REAR UNIT
This quiet and neat little unit will surprise!
This hidden gem features-
- Three bedrooms
- Main bedroom offers a walk in robe
- Other 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Semi en-suite bathroom with separate bath to shower & separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Open plan kitchen/dining/family zone Kitchen with gas upright stove/oven
- Formal front lounge
- Gas hot water system
- Single Carport plus additional parking for one vehicle
- Additional storeroom
- Neat lawns & easy care gardens
Please note there is no air conditioning present. This unit is not suitable for dogs as it is not fenced from the street.
Ideally located within walking distance to public transport (Bassendean Train & Bus Station). Easy proximity to parks and the Swan River. A stroll to cafes, bars and restaurants, local businesses and shops along the Old Perth Rd strip & the Airport, Swan Valley and Perth CBD is only a short drive away!
1 Car port
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
Member of REIWA
See our properties for sale
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bassendean
Lifestyle in Bassendean
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom villa in Bassendean could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 56B Hamilton Street, Bassendean today!