56A Millcrest Street,
Scarborough, WA 6019
$2,560 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th November 2020
Rent ID: 4121365
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GET IN QUICK. THIS WON'T LAST LONG!
Stylish 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with bir's, theatre room, large family/meals with timber floors. Chefs kitchen with dishwasher, ducted a/c, intercom, alarm, double auto garage, alfresco/courtyard. Lawn mowing & front garden maintenance included. This property is in the Churchlands High School catchment.
Sorry No Pets.
2 Garage spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Scarborough
Lifestyle in Scarborough
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Scarborough? 56A Millcrest Street, Scarborough could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house comes unfurnished.