56A Graham Street,
Doonside, NSW 2767
$1,083 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 25th September 2020
Rent ID: 4064435
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SELF-CONTAINED GRANNY FLAT
Self-Contained Granny Flat located walking distance to Doonside Station and all amenities but does not include electricity and water usage.
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Doonside
Lifestyle in Doonside
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
56A Graham Street, Doonside, a 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Doonside.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Need an end of lease clean? Get a free quote, fast!
- 260 Per week including water & electricity usage
- 41B Earle Street, Doonside
- $390 - $410 Per Week
- 19 Wendover Street, Doon...
- LEASED By L+S Bella Vista | Glenwood
- 15A Adelphi Crescent, Do...