5613/42-44 Pemberton Street,
Botany, NSW 2019
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 21st December 2021
Rent ID: 2467101
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Deposit Taken!! Pleasant Floor View, Spacious Living Room & Balcony Apartment
Move into Parktop - super modern and spacious single bedroom with enclosed study apartment, located in one of Botany's premier residential district. Located a mere short journey to Mascot Train Station and Airport Domestic Terminals. Located minutes away from M5 Motorway and General Homes Drive - ideal residents if you require easy direct access to City, South West corridor, South Western Suburbs and various primary and high schools.
Situated on top floor with north facing balcony and ample sunlight, sporting tiled living areas, this apartment features an open plan living area, with ducted air-conditioning modern tiled bathroom and kitchen, and balcony perfect for that morning or afternoon coffee. Situated in a near new developed complex with building manager services, security intercom.
Property Investors Alliance is delighted to present this exciting near new complex that maybe just be the answer to all your property hunting woes.
This accommodation comprises:
- Practical open living space - tiled throughout
- Bathrooms - including separate bath / showers
- Car Space - allocated
- Laundry - Internal facility including dryer
- Kitchen - gas stove facility and dishwasher
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Botany
Lifestyle in Botany
Picture yourself living at 5613/42-44 Pemberton Street, Botany. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: intercom, secure parking, and dishwasher.