5607/35 Queensbridge Street,
Southbank, VIC 3006
$2,694 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 7th October 2021
Rent ID: 4553349
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
UPGRADE TO PRIMA TOWER WITH ACCESS TO SKY LOUNGE
Located in the center of Melbourne's Arts and Entertainment precinct, Prima Tower is in a truly enviable location. It stands just a few minutes' walk from Melbourne's CBD, surrounded by public transport, shops, bars, cafes, the Crown Entertainment Complex, and restaurants by the Yarra River, this truly is the gem in apartment living.
This apartment comes SEMI-FURNISHED and offers:
- State-of-the-art appliances from Miele
- LED down lights
- Roller blinds
- Floor to ceiling glazing
- Reverse cycle heating/cooling throughout including bedrooms
Residents also have access to a full level of exclusive amenities on level 9 comprising of an indoor swimming pool, sauna and spa, fully equipped gymnasium, private cinema and virtual golf driving range. Also access to the exclusive Sky Lounge at the topmost level!
* Building amenities may not open due to COVID-19 restrictions
* Photos are for advertising purposes only
* TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT, PLEASE REGISTER TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY * By registering your details, you will INSTANTLY be informed of any updates, changes or cancellations of your appointment. Please ensure you also have photo ID with you for the inspection.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Southbank
Lifestyle in Southbank
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. 5607/35 Queensbridge Street, Southbank is fully furnished and available to rent.