56 Womerah Avenue,
Darlinghurst, NSW 2010
$6,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4349673
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN, NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS - Anita Sano 0478 879 175
*** HOLDING DEPOSIT TAKEN, NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS ***
In one of Darlinghurst's revered leafy avenues, this designer residence is a layered modern home on the edge of the city. This terrace has been superbly renovated thoughtfully and designed for those who value entertaining and open space, showcasing a moody colour palette and industrial chic with touches of exposed brick, polished timber, and exposed beams throughout. The generously proportioned open plan ground floor offers easy separation and segregation of living zones. Central, gourmet marble kitchen is ideally placed for entertaining, with adjoining breakfast bar and family room spilling onto leafy rear courtyard. On the upper floor are three sizable bedrooms plus transparent-floored home office/bedroom four with loft storage, and designer family bathroom.
- Superbly renovated terrace in ideal quiet leafy street, city-fringe location
- Designer finishes, moody colours, industrial vibe throughout
- Expansive open plan ground floor living spaces offer excellent versatility
- Gourmet central marble kitchen with breakfast bar
- Leafy rear courtyard, potential for use as off-street parking
- Three spacious bedrooms, transparent-floored fourth bedroom/home office
- Stylish large family bathroom with freestanding tub and secondary guest powder room
Please note - Please inspect the car space to ensure it is suitable for your vehicle.
Please visit our website and "Book Inspection" to be notified of the open inspection times or contact Anita Sano on 0478 879 175
While care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, no responsibility is accepted for the accuracy of the whole or any part and interested persons are advised to make their own enquiries and satisfy themselves in all respects.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is a walker's paradise with daily errands not requiring a car. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Darlinghurst
Lifestyle in Darlinghurst
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 56 Womerah Avenue, Darlinghurst before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 1 bathroom property on Rent.com.au.