56 Woldhuis Street,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
Rent ID: 4591450
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Beautiful Family Home.
This beautifully presented brick home sits on a 450 sqm. land size. It features 3 bedrooms, spacious lounge room with separate family room, separate kitchen and dining area. Air conditioned. Well maintained front and back yards.
* 3 Bedroom with Built-ins to all
* Ceiling fans to all rooms
* 1.5 Bathroom
* Large living area with separate family room
* Air con in lounge and separate split air con in family room
* Modern stainless steel cooking appliances in the kitchen with 5 burner cook top
* Fantastic outdoor entertaining area in the backyard with Pergola
* 1 Garage and 1 secured carport
* Storage Shed in the backyard
* Back to base Alarm connected and you can activate them if you want.
* Hi-speed internet and foxtel cable connected to the property.
* Freshly Painted
* Most important it is Pet friendly
It is close to Quakers Hill East Public School and is close to public transport and shops.
You don't want to miss out on this beautiful place and make it your next home to live.
So call us now to arrange an inspection time to suit you! 8625 2103
1 Garage space
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with alarm system, dishwasher, and air-conditioning. 56 Woldhuis Street, Quakers Hill is perfect for the growing family.