56 Wanganella Street,
Balgowlah, NSW 2093
$5,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 3rd October 2020
Rent ID: 4072031
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Bright and sunny 3 bedroom home with study in a fantastic location, close to transport, shops and schools. Features include:
*3 bedrooms (main with en suite)
* Built ins
* Modern kitchen
* Spacious living
* Level compact garden & courtyard
* Double lock up garage with extra storage space and internal access.
This property won't last long so be quick!!!!!!
For more information please call Tiera or Jason at 9948 2020
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Balgowlah
Lifestyle in Balgowlah
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
56 Wanganella Street, Balgowlah, a 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Balgowlah.