56 Somers Street,
Belmont, WA 6104
$1,440 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4030172
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FRESHLY PAINTED & BRAND NEW CARPETS!
Spacious 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom home with a separate lounge and kitchen combined dining.
- All bedrooms are a great size, each with one window that has a security screen
- Ceiling fans and built in robes to 2 bedrooms
- Lounge room has doors that open onto the front veranda
- Ducted air conditioning
- Freshly painted
- Brand new carpets
- Cosy patio area
- Bore reticulation
- Low maintenance yard
- Flyscreen doors
SMALL pets considered upon application
Just 0.4km away from Belmay Primary School, 0.7km from Notre Dame and 1.1km from Belmont City Collage.
***Please note that the rear block and shed is not included with this property. Parking will temporarily be in the existing driveway to the left of the house until an application (subject to approval) is processed and then the front garden wall will be removed and a separate parking space will be developed to the front right of the property.
IMPORTANT: If you see a home open time advertised please email email@example.com or call 6454 2583 to confirm your attendance. If no one is registered to attend then the home open may be cancelled.
2 Open spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Belmont
Lifestyle in Belmont
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Belmont is pet-friendly and could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 56 Somers Street, Belmont today!