56 Nicklin Street,
Coorparoo, QLD 4151
$2,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4232864
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Imagine having everything you want in a property!
Imagine having a glass of wine on your balcony and admiring the gorgeous city views or having a morning coffee on your deck while watching your kids and dog run around the backyard or even cooking in the kitchen that is made for a chef! You don't need to just imagine this, as this house is the reality!
This unique property is over one level and features:
- Spacious living area with french doors and plantation shutters that flow onto the large balcony.
- Three generous sized bedrooms all with cupboards and two of the bedrooms walk onto a balcony.
- Cooks will love this renovated kitchen! The high quality Miele Appliances include: Induction cooktop, rangehood, oven, microwave and steamer; along with stone benchtops, dishwasher and smart storage solutions including soft closing draws.
- From the dining area walk onto the over-sized deck that includes ceiling fans and privacy screening - Perfect for entertaining!
- Renovated bathroom with separate bath, large shower recess with double shower heads, heated towel rack, laundry shoot and a separate toilet.
- Zoned/ducted air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
- Timber laminate flooring throughout, security bars and removable fly screens on windows.
- Your kids and pets will be safe with a fully fenced yard and side fences as well.
- Tandem remote lock up garage, laundry and concrete storage area underneath. Two more cars can also fit in the driveway.
- Save money on your electricity with a 5KW solar power system.
Positioned on the high side of the street to take in those gorgeous hinterland and city views! It is located in the heart of Coorparoo and will provide you with the convenience you need. Just minutes to vibrant dining options and supermarkets, a bus ride to Brisbane CBD and within the catchment areas for Villanova College and Coorparoo State School. Book an inspection fast, you will not regret it!
*TV and speakers in the photo are not included.
BOOK AN INSPECTION ONLINE - IT'S EASY!
Click on the Book Inspection or Request an Inspection Button under the open for inspections times - alternatively you can click on the 'Virtual Tour link & follow the prompts.
*** By registering for an inspection you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment. If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. If there are no times set for this property yet, STILL REGISTER and as soon as times are set, you will be advised of the day time.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coorparoo
Lifestyle in Coorparoo
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Coorparoo could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 56 Nicklin Street, Coorparoo today!