56 Merimbula Crescent,
Fitzgibbon, QLD 4018
$1,700 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 2877417
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A NEAR NEW TOUCH OF LUXURY - WALK TO TRAIN
Perfectly set on a wonderful inside street, within walking distance of the Carseldine train station, this faultless near new two storey home is the ultimate. With a masterful mix of living areas, a practical layout and brilliant proportions, this home is awaiting a tenant seeking the best in location, quality, functionality and style.
Special Features Include:
* Two storey rendered brick
* 3 spacious built-in bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk-through robe
* 2 quality bathrooms, plus a powder room downstairs
* A chefs kitchen with gas cooktop, Island Bench and quality stainless steel appliances
* A generous open plan family and dining area adjoins the kitchen and flows out beautifully to the alfresco entertaining area
* The living/media room provides separation in a busy home
* Exceptional under roof alfresco entertaining area acts as another living space
* Low maintenance back yard
* Single remote garage
* Lovely laundry with excellent bench space and built in storage
* Other features include security screens, ducted air-conditioning, blinds and a termite barrier
Make your move with confidence – this is space, privacy & practicality at its absolute best. The location is superb and the home is stunning – to avoid your disappointment, act quickly.
Would you like to view this property?
Go directly to www.aspley.ljhooker.com.au to register to inspect.
PLEASE NOTE if you do not register online we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
To apply please submit a 1Form application or to download and print our application please visit http://aspley.ljhooker.com.au/renting/tenancy-application-form
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided. Interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Fitzgibbon
Lifestyle in Fitzgibbon
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 56 Merimbula Crescent, Fitzgibbon before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how