56 Logan Street,
Beenleigh, QLD 4207
Rent ID: 4071325
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Perfectly Presented, Priced & Positioned
:Different would like to welcome you to 56 Logan Street, Beenleigh. This recently renovated home is just down the road from the Beenleigh CBD that has public transport, shops, medical centres, restaurants/cafés and many other useful days to day amenities. Commuting is a breeze with great access to the M1, perfect for those working in the city with only a 35-minute drive to the Brisbane CBD. Within walking distance is also the Doug Larson Park and Chris Green park which includes a large playground, walking tracks along the water, bike tracks, a skate park and a BMX course.
The property's many features include -
* Main bedroom with built-in wardrobe & ceiling fan
* Another two generous bedrooms
* Fully renovated modern bathroom
* Modernised kitchen with dishwasher
* Open plan lounge/dining
* Separate living area or multipurpose space
* Fully fenced yard with garden beds, off street parking and plenty of space to play around
* Double lockup garage
* Under House storage space
* Front entertaining deck
* Ceiling fans, polished timber floors and screens throughout
* Air-conditioning can be installed
* And so much more . . .
Location,Location, Location -
* Beenleigh Bowls Club 300m;
* Beenleigh Train Station 1.5km;
* Beenleigh Market Place (including Woolworths) 1.8km;
* The Mall Beenleigh (including Coles) 1.7km;
* Aldi 1.1km; PCYC 950m;
* Trinity College 350m;
* St Joseph's 900m;
* Beenleigh High 1.1km;
* Beenleigh State School 1.4km
PLUS many more facilities and easy access to the M1 North & South! You couldn't ask for a better position!
Would you like to view this property?
Please reach out at email@example.com or call us on 1300 00 GRIN (4746)
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, :Different will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Beenleigh
Lifestyle in Beenleigh
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Beenleigh? 56 Logan Street, Beenleigh could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.