From $280 Per Night
56 Kestrel Terrace,
Aldinga Beach, SA 5173
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 118299
8 Guests | 3 Bedrooms | 5 Beds | 2 Bathrooms
Master Bedroom: King bed, Bedroom 2: Queen bed, Bedroom 3: 2 Single beds and a bunk bed
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK THIS HOME, VISIT - https://www.aldingabeach.com.au/property/124
This large modern and spacious home has a unique neighbour the Aldinga Conversation Park. Enjoy the peace and seclusion of the scrub environment from the balcony or explore this unique park on foot. A separate "games" room upstairs and a pool table downstairs there will be something to do all the time or nothing if you choose to sit and enjoy this peaceful space.
The beautiful beach is only a short walk from the home and is ideal for children to swim and surf. The boat ramp is also located nearby if you enjoy a spot of fishing. This coast line is a great place for scuba diving and snorkelling, with Aldinga Beach overlooking a unique aquatic reserve established to protect a rare reef formation.
The areas surrounding Aldinga Beach also offer many attractions, such as the prestigious winemaking region of McLaren Vale and the historic township of Willunga. Taste some wine at the cellar door, enjoy local food at the farmer's market every Saturday morning and have a bite to eat at one of the many restaurants in the area. Come and enjoy this home and discover this district which is full of surprises. Take a drive down the Fleurieu Peninsula, Goolwa via Port Elliot or Victor Harbor. Even Kangaroo Island isn't far away.
Ideal for family holidays or a quiet weekend away.
| Amenities |
- Master Bedroom: WIR, Bedside table with lamps, Private sitting area and a desk with views to the Hills from the window
- Bedroom 2 & Bedroom 3
- Bathroom: Large Modern Shower, Vanity and Toilet
- Games Room: TV, DVD, Fuse Ball Table, Card Table
- Lounge: Seats up to 8 people, Stereo. Combustion Heater.
- Large glass sliding door onto the balcony with outdoor setting for up to 8 people and a BBQ
- Pool table, MP3 player in stereo
- Dining: A large wooden table for 8 people
- Rumpus Room: Seating for 5 to watch TV/DVD
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Bathroom: 3 ways with Bath and Shower, Vanity and Toilet.
- Veranda around the house which opens to Large entertaining area with BBQ.
- Native garden surrounds house no fences
To check the availability of all of our Holiday Homes, please visit https://www.aldingabeach.com.au
3 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aldinga Beach
Lifestyle in Aldinga Beach
Picture yourself living at 56 Kestrel Terrace, Aldinga Beach. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.
Simplify your next move
Renter's Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- From $180 Per Night
- 84 Esplanade, Aldinga Beach
- From $195 Per Night
- 130 Esplanade, Aldinga B...
- Esplanade, Aldinga Beach
- From $290 Per Night
- 257A Esplanade, Aldinga ...
- From $325 Per Night
- 253 Esplanade, Aldinga B...
- From $190 Per Night
- 20 Zephyr Terrace, Port ...
- From $350 Per Night
- 57 Esplanade, Sellicks B...